Indiana Volleyball Academy Camps
You don't want to miss out on the 2013 IVA Summer Camps! Join us for Tryout Boot Camp, Positional Camps, Youth Camps, Team Camp, IVA Insanity Camp...and much more! Check out all of our summer camp offerings on our Camps page!
IVA News & Notes...
- IVA is excited to announce a NEW clinic starting in May! Our BOYS VOLLEYBALL CLINIC will start on May 6th and is open to current 3rd - 8th graders. The 8-week clinic will run on Mondays from 6 - 7:30pm and costs only $12 per week. We look forward to seeing you there! Register online on our Clinics page or call (317) 823-9555 to register!
- Our Lil' Spikers and IVA Insanity Clinics are filling up fast! These exciting popular clinics run every 8-weeks, but new registrations are always welcomed. Our next sessions start the week of May 6th. Check out our Clinics page for more information or call (317) 823-9555 to register today!
- IVA Spring Training is coming soon... register today! Open to current 4th - 8th graders and running from April 30th - May 23th, these sessions are great for any player wanting to get more training and team play before the summer starts! Check out our Camps page for more info!
- Summer Camp information is now posted on our Camps page! It's going to be a busy summer at IVA and we hope you'll join us!
- Many of our outstanding IVA coaches are available to offer private lessons. Lessons are available to all players, regardless of age, school, or club affiliation. Contact Club Director Emily Hawthorne for more information or to schedule a private lesson.
- We are growing!!! IVA is looking for a few great coaches to add to our coaching staff. Please email Club Director Emily Hawthorne at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We are looking to fill a variety of positions, so all availability, experience levels, and qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Subscribe to our Email List
Indiana Volleyball Academy
We are the home of the Indiana Volleyball Academy, a competitive girls club volleyball team. For information please call 317-823-9555 x24 and ask for Club Director Emily Hawthorne or email her at email@example.com.
The Indiana Volleyball Academy is dedicated to promoting the sport of volleyball through the development of its athletes, from the beginner to the elite volleyball player. Our goal is not only to develop our athletes through first class technical and tactical training but also to provide lessons in character building and sportsmanship, all in a fun and competitive environment.
We are dedicated to promoting wellness in every facet of our players' lives, including strength and conditioning, nutrition, proper rest and time-efficient travel, allowing our student-athletes the opportunity to grow, improve, and ultimately excel in many areas of life. We will advance our philosophy through the recruitment of highly qualified coaches, in an effort to provide all of our players and families with a first-rate club experience.
The club believes in helping young athletes reach their potential and advance to the highest level of performance in high school and college. At IVA, teamwork, sportsmanship, and a positive attitude are expected from every player and coach. These are essential steps to success!